Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday, May 23rd

Planted red plumbago on south fence behind Calliandra
Potted Brouhaha coleus into green tub
Passion vines blooming
Column set up on garage wall
Watered pots
Salvia planted to right of buckeye on south fence (moved one of 3 from other day)
Snakeherb planted in FP wall bed by path near south fence
Coral vine planted on south fence by Alternanthera/cut out bottom of 1 gal pot & planted
Cut back GCMuhly in willow oak bed (roots need aerating)
Planted white winecups in south fence bed near Clerodendron
Crocosmia blooming out front
Moved columbine seedlings from courtyard bed to front by sidewalk
Planted 5 variegated pentas in front of S. miniata hedge
Planted 3 DuckFoot coleus in sidewalk bed
Potted up Crocosmias from courtyard
Meadown rue from courtyard planted along front wall (3 clumps)
Cleaned out courtyard bed/want 12 inch retaining wall
Japanese painted fern to Black Mondo pot/clump of roots in separate pot
Moved 1 Dicliptera so there are 3 in S. miniata bed
Moved some copper iris around in sidewalk bed
Planted chartreuse Alternanthera in sidewalk bed at end

Want to paint garden bell green
Think I should dig up Rangoon Creeper on fence & give to Mom. Plant Cl. Pinkie!
Red Adirondack chairs from World Market for courtyard? Use iron table?

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Looks like you've been busy! Isn't may a wonderful month?? It is where I am (Quebec, Canada) where our lily of the valley are just out and our lilacs too.

Thank you for your kind words on my blog. I am sorry for your Dad to be struck with COPD due to genetics. It's tough to see a loved one suffer. I find peace of mind and joy in my garden. I see that you do too.
Hugs